Monday, November 7, 2011

Busy Summer

I guess I'm not that great at keeping up with this blog.  I keep saying I'm going to better but that never happens.  A lot has happened in our lives since April.  Mark and I both received callings in our ward in San Diego.  He was second counselor in the Young Men's Presidency and I was second counselor in the Young Women's Presidency.  We both LOVED those callings.  There weren't a lot of young men and women in the ward but the ones we had were great!  Our families both came to visit in July and August.  Mark FINALLY finished his schooling for the military. Bella got accepted into preschool in September and LOVED it.  In the middle of September Mark received orders to move to Norfolk, VA.  He received his orders and in 2 weeks we were moving.  Let me tell you that was a little fast!!!!  That about somes up our summer.

No comments: