Sunday, September 2, 2012

Wow I'm a real slacker!!!

I didn't realize it had been SO long since I posted. As you can guess a lot has happened since last November.  I will try to summarize until the recent months.  Nothing too interesting from November to February.  Normal Thanksgiving and Christmas fun in Ohio.  We went back to Ohio in February for a BIG birthday party for Bella and a going away party for Mark.

Mark and Bella walking on a scenic area on the Midland Trail in WV.

Overlook on the Midland Trail, WV

Bella's 4th BDay first party (Barnett side)


Bella's 4th BDay Second party (MacKay side)
 
 
Mark deployed on the 12th of March. :(   It was a sad day.  Later that week I ended up in the hospital having a gall bladder attack.  I had had several attacks and didn't really know what they were.  I just put it off as being severe heartburn.  Ended up in the hospital twice in one day.  Thank you to the Burtons!  They are a great family in my ward that took Bella for me and had us stay at their house that weekend.  I went to the see the surgeon 3 days later and was admitted to the hospital.  They kept me for 2 or 3 days to end up not doing the surgery.  They wanted to let the gall bladder "cool down". My mom took me back to Ohio where I ended up in the ER 3 times in the week I was home.  My mother in law brought me back to VA straight to the military hospital ER.  While I am in the ER and doped up on some meds I pass a gall stone into my bile duct.  HORRIBLE!!! Thought I was going to die!! Needless to say I had the surgery the next morning. 
 
 
Nothing too exciting happened from April to June.  My Mom, sister, brother in law and nephew came to visit for a few days around the 4th of July.  It was fun but a tight fit.  My in laws came to visit at the end of July as well.  They stayed for about a week.  Fun times with both families!
 
 
I just returned from being back in Ohio for a two week visit.  I had planned to be home for my home wards annual hog roast but renter problems had me come home a week and a half early. 
While I was home we did some family photo's. I have tried to do family photo's over the years and it is a BIG hassle. Being a photographer and photographing your own family is a BIG NO!! LOL. We had a friend from church take them and I will NEVER take family photo's again where I'm in charge.
 
The Whole Family


 
Bella and I
 Lance, Garrett, Hailey, Eli, Kira, Hannah, Bella, Aiden and Kaidence
 Beautiful Bella
 
 That is all of my exciting news (ha ha) over the last 9 months.  The next exciting photo's will be of Bella this week as she starts pre-school!  I'm happy for her and hope she will love it!


1 comment:

samandjenaetrulock said...

Cute pictures! YOU NEED TO MOVE BACK!!!!